- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
Automatic measurement of the volume fraction of methane in the atmosphere of mine workings and individual illumination of the workplace. In mines hazardous with gas and / or dust.
- The level of protection is "mine special explosion-proof".
- New circuit designs provide high reliability and maximum battery efficiency. Two switchable working light levels plus backup light source.
- The ability to adjust both levels of the working light using the remote control. Stabilization of the luminous flux throughout the entire cycle of work.
- Thermocatalytic sensor of our own production with a linear characteristic allows:
- *use PGS from 1.0 to 2.5% for calibration;
- change the threshold without *additional calibration
- Indication of charge level and charging process.
- The possibility of increasing the time of continuous operation (up to 20! Hours) by reducing the current of the working LED.
- The operating time of the built-in radio beacon with the emergency light on is more than 36 hours after the transition to emergency mode.
To buy the SMS-8 methane alarm, you need to contact the managers.
CMC-8 methane alarms have modifications that ensure compliance with the requirements of the "Safety Rules in Coal Mines" - functioning as part of a multifunctional mine safety system in accordance with the table:
- SMS-8.2 - without built-in additional devices;
- SMS-8R - equipped with built-in radio units, ensuring functioning as part of a multifunctional mine safety system;
- SMS-8RM - with a separate compartment in the housing for connecting multifunctional security systems radio modules;
- SMS-8RM.1 - complete with MAU-P-14 subscriber accounting module together with MA-32 subscriber search module;
- SMS-8RM.2 - equipped with a SUBR-02SM.A radio unit together with a MA-32 subscriber search module;
- SMS-8RM.3 - equipped with a SUBR-02SM.A radio unit together with a PGLR location transmitter.
|Explosion protection marking||РО Ех ia s I Ма X|
|Protection against external influences||IP54|
|Continuous working time|
|- working light source||No less 12 h|
|- built-in radio warning device with emergency light on after switching to emergency mode||No less 36 h|
|Measuring range, in volume fractions of methane||0-2,5%|
|Setting range of the alarm threshold setting, in volume fractions of methane|
|- 1st threshold||0,5-2,5%|
|- 2nd threshold||0.5% higher than the first|
|Limit of the basic absolute measurement (actuation) error, in volume fractions of methane||±0,2|
|Response time for a sudden change in the volume fraction of methane from 0 to 3.2%||No less 12 seс.|
|Illumination in the main mode||3500 lx|
|Luminous flux of the working light source *||150 lx|
|- SMS-8.2, SMS С-8R||0,6 kg|
|- SMS-8RM||No more 1 kg|
|Dimensions of the battery compartment|
|- SMS-8.2, SMS-8R||87 × 58 × 125 mm|
|- SMS-8R Helian, SMS-8R PGLR||87 × 66 × 125 mm|
|- SMS-8RM||140 × 51 × 152 mm|
|- ambient temperature||from - 10 to 35 °С|
|- ambient relative humidity||Up tp100 % (at a temperature 35 °С)|
* at factory settings