- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
Lamps are designed for individual illumination of the workplace in underground workings of coal mines, including those hazardous for gas and dust.
- The latest generation CREE LEDs are used.
- Stabilization of the luminous flux of the working and emergency light throughout the entire cycle of work.
- The glow time of the working light is at least 12 hours.
- The operating time of the built-in radio notification device with the emergency light source turned on is more than 36 hours.
- The transition from working light to emergency light occurs automatically. Provides a bright spot in the center of the illumination area with peripheral illumination in work light mode.
- The SGG-9RM luminaires have a compartment in the body and can be equipped with built-in devices that allow them to function as part of emergency notification, time keeping and positioning systems SUBR, Radius, Talnakh, Becker, SPAS-MIKON, Helian.
To buy the head lamp "SGG-9RM" you need to contact the managers.
|Explosion protection level SGG-9RM||Ex ia I Ма X|
|Protection against external influences||IP65|
|Illumination in the main mode||3500 lx|
|Continuous working time|
|- working light source||No less 12 h|
|- built-in radio warning device with the emergency light source switched on after 12 hours of operation of the working light source||No less 36 h|
|Service life||3 years|
|- headlights||84 × 82 × 75 mm|
|- power supply unit SGG-9RM||139 × 51 × 142 mm|
|Weight SGG-9RM||No more 1,1 kg|
|- ambient temperature||from - 5 to + 40 °С|
|- atmosphere pressure||87,8/119,7 kPa (660/900 mm Hg)|
|- ambient relative humidity||Up to 100 % (at a temperature 35 °С)|