- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
SGG-9M with built-in radio warning device
The luminaire is designed for individual illumination of a workplace in underground workings of coal mines, including those hazardous for gas or dust.
- Two operating modes - main and emergency.
- The main light source is a powerful light-emitting diode (LED).
- A backup light source - additional LEDs.
- The mass is 500 g, that is, 2 times less than that of similar lamps.
- The overall dimensions of the power supply are one and a half times smaller than those of analogues.
To buy the head lamp "SGG-9M" you need to contact the managers.
|Explosion protection level SGG-9M, SGG-9M Talnakh, SGG-9M Becker, SGG-9M SUBR-02, SGG-9M Radius;||ЕхiIMaХ|
|Explosion protection level SGG-9M SUBR-01||ЕхIMbХ|
|Protection against external influences||IP65|
|Illumination in the main mode||3500 lx|
|Duration of continuous work||16 h|
|Battery type and capacity used||Li-Pol, 8 А·h|
|Service life||3 years|
|Service life of LED-emitter||30000 h|
|Overall dimensions: headlights of the SGG-9M power supply unit SGG-9M power supply unit with add. device||84 х 82 х 75 mm
84 х 35,5 х 123,5 mm
87 х 58 х 125 mm
|Weight, no more:|
|SGG-9M with additional device||650 g|
|Operating conditions: ambient temperature atmospheric pressure ambient relative humidity||from minus 5 to 40 ° С 87.8 / 119.7 kPa (660/900 mm Hg) to 100% (at 35 ° С)|