- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
Lamps are designed for individual illumination of the workplace in underground workings of coal mines, including those hazardous for gas and dust.
- Two operating modes - main and emergency.
- The main light source is a powerful light-emitting diode (LED).
- A backup light source - additional LEDs.
- The battery is protected against overcharge and deep discharge.
- Stabilization of luminous flux throughout the entire cycle of work.
After 10 hours of operation, if the battery voltage drops to 3.5 V, the luminaire switches to a backup light source, and operates in emergency mode for at least 1 hour.
To buy the head lamp "SGG-9" you need to contact the managers.
|Explosion protection level||Ex I Mb Х|
|Protection against external influences||IP65|
|Illumination||No less 3500 lx|
|Duration of continuous work working light source||No less 12 h|
|Battery life (number of charge-discharge cycles)||from 800 to 1000|
|Service time||3 years|
|Service life of LED-emitter||30000 h|
|- battery container||139х51х142 mm|
|- headlights||Ø75х84 mm|
|Weight||No less 1,2 kg|
|- ambient temperature||From - 5 to +40 °С|
|- ambient relative humidity||Up tp 100 % (at a temperature 35 °С)|