- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
A fire can happen anywhere and take you by surprise in a house / apartment or even in a car. Conventional fire extinguishers (powder, carbon dioxide) are bulky, heavy and require certain skills in their handling. We offer you an innovative, reliable and efficient device "RAF-100EM" which surpasses the usual fire extinguishers and will amaze you with its ease and simplicity of handling.
"RAF-100EM" - a manual fire extinguishing device based on a fire extinguishing aerosol generator, it is a unique, compact and effective new generation fire extinguisher. You can place it in an apartment, in a house, it can also easily fit in the compartment of your car. Due to its small size and weight, you can take it with you wherever you go, for example, on a hike or even to a sauna.
"RAF-100EM" extinguishes fires both in a conditionally sealed volume: premises, transport, power plants, switchboards and in open space, for example, extinguishing spills of fuel and other flammable liquids. One "RAF-100EM" is capable of providing complete extinguishing of a fire in a confined space up to 4 m3 or a fire center with an area of up to 2 m2.
"RAF-100EM" is intended for fire extinguishing of various sources of ignition: fires of subclass A2 (solid materials not accompanied by smouldering: polymer braid of wires, plastic products, etc.), class B (spills of flammable liquids: gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel and etc.), class E (electrical equipment with voltage up to 35 kV), etc.
- Extinguishing is provided by interrupting the chemical chain reaction of combustion
- Not under pressure and does not require annual maintenance
- Easy to use, activation occurs after pressing a button
- Total weight is less than 0.5 kg, shelf life 10 years
- The fire extinguishing aerosol is absolutely safe for humans and does not harm property and equipment
- The operating time of the product "RAF-100EM" is 4 times longer than a conventional fire extinguisher
- Has a certificate of compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union in the field of fire safety and can be used as a primary fire extinguishing agent instead of a conventional fire extinguisher in accordance with fire safety standards
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Light vehicles
- Residential buildings and apartments
- Garage premises
- The shops
- Public and administrative buildings
- Industrial and warehouse buildings
DEVICE & OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- Based on the generation of a special fire extinguishing agent obtained as a result of low-temperature combustion of a solid gas-aerosol-forming charge placed inside the "RAF-100EM"
- The outgoing stream of the special fire extinguishing agent is a mixture of inert gases of aerosol and ambient air that is safe for human breathing, electronic equipment and the environment
- Fire extinguishing is carried out by inhibiting the combustion process, the dynamic effect of the special fire extinguishing agent on the flame (knocking down) and cooling the burning object
- The length of the special fire extinguishing agent stream (up to 6 m) does not decrease during the entire operation time
- Unique range of operation and performance of "RAF-100EM" in the range from -60 ° C to + 60 ° C
During the entire service life of "RAF-100EM", no maintenance or other works are required.
In case of visual detection of a source of ignition, "RAF-100EM" is taken by the handle of the case. The start button is released from the safety cap. The bell is directed to the source of ignition and is activated by pressing the start button. When extinguishing a fire, the user must stay at least two meters from the source of ignition in order for the special fire extinguishing agent cloud to completely cover the fire source.
When extinguishing spills of flammable liquids on the floor (ground) surface, it is necessary to start extinguishing from the close border of the filling, directing an aerosol jet at an angle of 15˚-30˚ to the fuel surface, trying to "cut" the flame and tear it off the burning surface, avoiding splashing of the burning liquid. When extinguishing a fire in the engine compartment of a vehicle, it is necessary to slightly open the hood lid and insert "RAF-100EM" into the gap formed or direct the jet to the radiator grille without opening the hood.
|Indicator Name||Indicator Value|
|Maximum conditionally sealed volume of protection / area of the fire center||3 2 to 4 m /2 m|
|Response time, sec.||≤5|
|Time of a special fire extinguishing agent supply to the fire zone sec.||50 – 60|
|Temperature range of use||from -60˚С to +60˚С|
|Extinguishing aerosol jet feed range||3 – 6 meters|
|Impact on the environment||not toxic|