- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
The device is designed to measure the volumetric methane, oxygen, carbon oxide and dioxide, hydrogen, the temperature of the gas environment, the absolute and differential pressure in the worked-out space of the existing production faces and in the air of the working area in mines hazardous for gas and dust, in accordance with the requirements of the "Rules safety in coal mines "approved. by order of Rostekhnadzor dated November 19, 2013 No. 550 ", as well as for transferring the measured data to the enterprise information systems.
The device performs the following functions:
- measurement of the concentration of methane, oxygen, carbon monoxide and dioxide, hydrogen, the temperature of the gas environment, absolute and differential pressure;
- technological control of the relative humidity of the gas environment; digital indication of measurement results, time and date;
- recording and subsequent display of the maximum concentration values for the period after switching on;
- "black box" function - recording measurement results into non-volatile memory;
- light and sound alarm when the maximum permissible concentration values are exceeded;
- availability of analog and digital output signal with the ability to transfer data to the software of AGK systems;
- availability of a software interface for determining the explosiveness of combustible gases using the explosive triangle.
The device has explosion protection marking PO Ex ia I Ma X and in accordance with the requirements of GOST 30852.0, GOST 30852.10, GOST 24754, the Operation Manual can be used in underground workings of coal mines, hazardous for gas (methane) and coal dust, at ambient temperatures from -10 to +50 ° C.
To buy the Device SKPA, you need to contact the managers.