- Regenerative respirators
- Insulating self-rescuers
- Simulators & cartridges for them
- Fire safety
- Control devices
- Lamps and signaling devices
- Gas analyzers
- Flexible mine ventilation pipes
- Civil Self-Rescuers
- Charging stations
- Electro explosion-proof devices
- Lime chemical absorbent
- Test equipment
Self-rescuer insulating SPI-20 manufactured by JSC "Corporation" Roskhimzashchita"
SPI-20 is an individual respiratory protection device with chemically bound oxygen. Designed to protect the respiratory system, eyes and skin of the human head from smoke and toxic gases released during fires and other emergencies. SPI-20 fully protects the respiratory and visual organs of a person from hazardous environmental factors, including a high content of hazardous chemicals, as well as a lack or complete absence of oxygen.
Breathing oxygen does not come from the external environment, but is released inside the self-rescuer. SPI-20 works on the principle of absorption of moisture and carbon dioxide by a chemical regenerative product, while simultaneously releasing oxygen from it in a volume proportional to the volume of absorbed substances.
Unlike devices operating on compressed air or oxygen, SPI-20 does not require regular maintenance and verification, and can be stored for a long time in a state of readiness for use. Small weight and dimensions allow, if necessary, to constantly carry the self-rescuer with you.
SPI-20 does not require compliance with the size range because equipped with a universal-sized protective cap, a protective cap that is suitable for people over 12 years old, including those with a beard, mustache, voluminous hairstyle, and also allows you to use personal corrective devices (glasses). The protective cap is made of non-combustible material and protects the head of a person in case of short-term contact with an open flame. The self-rescuer provides negotiation capability, is easy to use and does not require prior training in use.
Sealed packaging with a vacuum valve allows the self-rescuer to be stored for a long time in a state of full readiness for use without compromising its protective performance.
|Protective action time:|
|— in standby mode (sitting)||for at least 60 minutes|
|— in medium load mode (walking)||for at least 20 minutes|
|— in heavy load mode (running)||for at least 6 minutes|
|Guaranteed shelf life||5 years|
|Product weight||no more than 1.5 kg|
|The temperature of the inhaled gas-air mixture||is not more than 50° C|
|The volume fraction of oxygen in the inhaled gas-air mixture||is not less than 21%|
|Operating temperature range||from -10 to + 60 ° C|
|Overall dimensions in packing (cardboard box)||115х190х210 mm|
According to its protective characteristics, SPI-20 meets the requirements:
- Technical regulations on fire safety requirements (Federal Law of 22.07.2008 No. 123-FZ) in accordance with the requirements of GOST R 53260-2009 “Fire equipment. Self-rescuers insulating with chemically bound oxygen to protect people from toxic combustion products during evacuation from smoky premises during a fire. General technical requirements. Test methods ".
- Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 019/2011 "On the safety of personal protective equipment."
- The quality and safety of products are confirmed by certificates of conformity.